As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Manage DBS' 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data assets with the objective to inform and optimize marketing performance
- Requirements gathering: Understand the data & tech requirements for marketing use cases
- Data acquisition: Support data collection from internal and external channels & partners to identify audience targeting opportunities that will help create impactful marketing campaigns.
- Data analysis: Develop insights to help drive business performance (e.g., digital usage & transactions, acquisition and engagement) across the consumer digital business
- Data activation: (Hands-on) create customer segment traits used for targeting via paid media channels
- Using data & marketing technology, analyse & optimize marketing performance aligned to business strategy:
- Identify opportunities for leveraging 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data to optimize campaign performance
- Create audience segments within marketing technology platforms for activation
- Monitor digital campaign ROIs, including adoption/ performance of data strategies (1st party data, 2nd party data, 3rd party data)
- Leverage data to activate the marketing funnel to drive experimentation
- Work with external stakeholders like media agencies to ensure proper leverage of audience segments to paid digital campaigns.
- 3 years' experience in digital analytics and/or marketing & technology, typically from roles in digital marketing agencies, consultancies, data vendors, marketing platform vendors, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in 1-2 martech platforms and how they integrate with other systems -- DMP/ CDP (e.g., Adobe, Lotame, Salesforce, Tealium); Web/ mobile analytics: (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics); Analytics & visualization (e.g., Adverity, Tableau, Datorama)
- Experience in SQL, R or Python is an advantage
- Experience in programmatic buys, SEM, AdWords is an advantage
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, online videos, digital sparks, and everything in-between
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated team player with excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strategic and analytical work - data and evidence-based decision making
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.