Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Job Description
Support RMG Credit Risk's Communications Lead to drive effective Change Management for key Credit Risk initiatives and Employee Engagement through the development and implementation of effective internal communication strategies. Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Communications Lead to ensure that internal communications strategies and executions are align with business priorities and are delivered in a consistent tone of voice and communication style.
- Create fresh ways of message delivery (across content, channels and experiences) to communicate business objectives, drive change management and deepen employee engagement.
- Support the development, editing and storyboarding of engaging content (including multimedia content such as full-length article, videos, banners, eDMs and infographics) that is relevant, personalised and targeted for employees
- Manage content calendar
- Key deliverables include:
- D evelop electronic direct mailers (e-DMs) development for effective change management communications (in-house)
- Create & manage content and drive engagement on internal microsites
- Support the planning and execution of employee engagement activities
- Support the organisation of townhalls, workshops and other internal events
- Support the preparation of monthly internal communications/microsite analytics report
- Graduate, preferably majoring in design, media and/or marketing & communications.
- Experience in video editing and content publishing, i.e. designing and crafting communication pieces
- Ideally equipped with basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills to design creative visuals (i.e. eDMs and newsletter layout) that compliments the message
- Basic knowledge of event planning and execution
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Google Analytics, Mailchimp and others.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.