About Us Wellington Management
offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
About the Role RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with lead HR Relationship Managers (HRRMs) to support managers in the Singapore and Sydney offices with annual talent processes including Mid-Year and Year-End Compensation Programs, Officership Promotions, Performance Management and Strategic Talent Reviews
- Assist with training and development initiatives, including coordination/execution of training programs and new joiner onboarding programs as necessary
- Be a resource to general employees and managers for questions and concerns
- Meet regularly with new employees to facilitate a positive onboarding experience
- Provide ad-hoc HR reporting and analytics for the HRRMs and the business. This will include conducting exit interviews for departing employees and tracking for trends.
- Collaborate with other HR colleagues in our global offices as well as stakeholder functions including Finance & Administration, Global Mobility, Tax, Payroll, Benefits and Compensation Team for day-to-day issues or project work
- Assist with the effective management of employee records, ensuring they are kept current and accurate
- Handle day to day HR operations tasks including employment verification letters, onboarding/offboarding, invoice processing, employment visa management in the APAC region
We are looking for candidates who have proven ability to demonstrate strong professional maturity and work proactively in a fast-paced, small but growing office environment. The ideal candidate would also possess:
- 5+ years of HR experience, preferably with a Financial/Professional Services background
- Experience with supporting regional HR teams
- Experience with Workday, other HRIS/Talent Management systems a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams)
- Growth mindset - Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Strong teamwork and work ethic; ability to work independently
- Strong project management skills and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexibility and dynamism to act constructively in ambiguous situations
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Language fluency in English required; additional fluency in Mandarin/ Cantonese/ Japanese will be viewed favorably
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .