- Sep 12, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading insurance company currently looking for a 6 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
BAU Activities (80%)
- Support the annual Sustainability Report (SR) production, data collection, external assurance, SR Design, SR video and SR socialization
- Support the Making Health and Financial Security Accessible, Building Social Capital, Good Governance and Responsible Business Practices, and Community Investment and Engagement workstreams as part of ESG implementation
- Support with all ESG events/dialogues and internal/external socialization (including production of collaterals, videos, and content creation for social media)
- Assist with external awards and sponsorships
- Conduct research on ESG, where required and provide insights and recommendations accordingly
- Support with AVPN and GCNS memberships
- Support with administrative matters including vendor onboarding, and raise necessary and relevant Purchase Requisitions for Team purchases
Divisional Project (20%)
- Support with Ethics and ESG events involving the whole company, working together with relevant stakeholders in the company
- Support with Strategy projects on ESG, where required
- Takeaways and Learning Expected
- To be discussed with hiring manager"
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications: Competencies & Personal Traits
- Independent and works well across different functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of drive and commitment to deliver on responsibilities.
- Works well in a dynamic environment.
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted