Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, with quality, and within budget.
- Anticipate and analyze any impact from project initiated by business.
- Assist with User Requirement Request and Reviews
- Manage Root Cause Analysis on defects, as well as during identification of underlying problems.
- Collaborate with the teams on any BAU processes and support the teams.
- Participate in UAT including preparation of test case plan, test scripts, testing progress monitoring and status updates
- Conduct End User Training
- Propose and implement customer oriented solutions to improve overall service delivery.
- Assist management in regular processes review performed within the Wealth Operations.
- Ensure a low level of operational errors and proper control of Overtime.
- Follow DBS standards on Risk Management, Security and all Corporate Project Management methodologies
- Serves as backup BCP coordinator for WMO
- Co-ordinate Adhoc activities for WMO including Workplace Safety & Health Coordinator and training coordinator.
- Degree Holder with 1-3 years project management experience in Wealth Management.
- Hands-on experience with Avaloq System is required.
- Experience/Knowledge in Wealth Management Operation Processes is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to work and cope with pressure with accuracy and commitment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects elements simultaneously.
- Systematic and meticulous with an eye for details.
- Highly Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.