KYC Analyst, QA,QC Finance, banking
£300pd via Umbrella Company or PAYE .
12 Month initial contract
KYC Analyst, KYC Onboarding coordinator, Onboarding specialists, Bank, banking, finance, finance industry, asset management, private bank
A Tier one global investment bank are currently seeking an Onboarding KYC Analyst to join them on an initial 12 month contract with the view to extend in London.
The role requires previous experience with onboarding Kyc Anaylst roles. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge with know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering (KYC/AML) processes. communication and problem solving skills and have the ability to effectively and efficiently resolve complaints as well as manage feedback . Previous experience in a similar role preferred. Previous financial industry experience is preferred but not essential.
£300pd- via Umbrella Company or PAYEEssential Requirements:
- Exceptional knowledge in Onboarding AML/ KYC processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous Financial Services/Banking background is ideal.
- Confident liaising with senior staff and building strong relationships with senior staff.
- Outstanding attention to detail, multitasking and organisational skills.
- Exposure working in similar role beneficial
- Ability to prioritise workflow and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Assist with wider internal client reprofiling, migration and conversion exercise to strengthen KYC records and new product uptake.
- Strong knowledge of working with Ms programmes, data, charts, excel, inhouse CRM and publishing systems.
If you meet these requirements please apply for immediate consideration