At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Project Manager (Senior Associate)
in our Operations Transformation team
! . General Description
As a key member of the Operations Transformation team, the responsibilities of the incumbent includes:
- Leading or providing support to product owner / project manager - manage, plan, organise, track, report, complete artefacts, test management, preparation of training plans / materials, user manual, rollout execution.
- Performing/supporting process reviews, process change and transformation agenda
- Liaising and coordinating between subject matter experts, product owner / project manager and technology teams to ensure that business requirements are clearly articulated, documented, clarified and delivered. Syndicating signoffs and obtaining approvals s required
- Translating business requirements to user stories, facilitate and participate in workshops, agile sessions, requirement refinement and backlog prioritisation
- Managing / participating in user acceptance testing & regression testing - test management, review/approve test artefacts (test strategy, approach, plan, scenarios, cases and data) and test execution
- Working with the testing teams to build, review and approve test cases / test automation. Ensuring alignment to the user stories / requirements as well as all necessary release regression tests
- Coordinating prioritization of business requirements throughout the solution development lifecycle
- Providing business analysis and business-related issue resolution to all cross-functional teams throughout the product development lifecycle
- Promoting and developing sound change management practices
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design. Perform gap analysis where business requirements are not met
- A degree holder Banking & Finance, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years' experience within financial services in Operations run-the-bank, business analyst, project manager, product owner. Relevant experience in Private Banking / Wealth Management Operations desired but not necessary
- A self-starter with a 'can do' attitude and delivery focused with attention to details
- Possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast paced & demanding environment, adaptive & resilient, one who enjoys working with diverse cultures
- A team player who works well with technical and business stakeholders (Front Office, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance)
- Exposure/experience with lean/continuous improvement, data analytics/visualisation, new/emerging technologies will be useful
- Knowledge of Temenos T24, TAP and other common private banking systems including relevant rules and regulations relating to private banking is an advantage