As part of a dynamic business serving the Affluent Offshore customers based in Asia Pacific and beyond, we are looking for a Digital Customer Lifecycle Manager to join our world-class team.
At Citi, we have a drive to help clients move from their aspirations to achievement that has defined our values for over 200 years. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today's modern financial infrastructure-this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world's most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients. Job Description:
- Drive and execute Digital Initiatives and projects in Digital Wealth Management supporting IPB Digital segment possessing the capacity to identify shifts in customer proposition through market information and data and understand the shifts in regulatory requirements to propel Digital projects and proposition.
- Ability to project and programme manage such as ensuring overall planning, tracking and reporting of all milestones, tasks and deliverables including inter-dependencies across all work-streams, projects and programmes.
- Drive and execute channel incidents process and streamline improvements with best-in-class customer and employee journey with a focus to enhance the Customer experience.
- Collaborate with cross functional team from Customer Advisory & Insights, business analytics, marketing, technology, legal, compliance etc. to develop holistic, end-to-end digital solutions that fulfill digital engagement needs.
- Improve customer engagement and NPS on our digital channels by channel tracking and analyzing the data to identify areas for improvement, define short term action points and permanent fixes to optimize digital customer journeys.
- Responsible for designing and building reusable creative assets that will be used in all campaigns as well on a Digital client engagement platform.
- You are a high-impact strategist with a flair for design and creative communication; and a customer marketer who can oversee planning and prioritization of marketing programmes that drive client engagement and drive platform affinity.
- You are a problem-solver with the analytical ability to use tools and data to continually refine our communications and engagement initiatives to build long-term relationships with our digital clients.
- You should be able to act as the face and voice of all our IPB digital clients, and be client obsessed, and lead all digital customer lifecycle engagement activities with the team.
If you share our same vision to cater to the digitally savvy, digital adopters and millennials. Understand the need to strategically place ourselves in the new digital economy, then join our dynamic IPB Digital bank team to build tomorrow, today!
Job Family Group:
- Candidate should have at least 8 years' experience in digital customer lifecycle management with preferred hands-on experience in digital & marketing automation tools
- Experience in usage of digital & marketing metrics to drive performance
- Demonstrated customer analytics/insights experience in a digital ecosystem environment
- Strategic and analytical work - data and evidence-based decision making
- Influencing and building relationships, collaboratively resolving issues and conflict
- Highly disciplined mature, self-starter and able to work with minimal oversight and direction
- High comfort level in using digital solution and technology for client engagement
- Should thrive in entrepreneurial, creative, disruptive, and fast-paced environment
- Strong Networking and Relationship Building Skills (Group Stakeholder Management)
- Excellent communication &interpersonal skills in managing agency/vendor/partner relationships
- Should be able to improve the client experience by obtaining client feedback, identify areas of improvement in operational, administrative, processes and competitiveness of products and services.
Marketing Job Family:
Customer Experience Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting