First VP/VP, Structured Product Specialist, Private Bank, Private Wealth
Posting Date: 21-Sep-2022
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients' financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group's comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.
• Structured Products Idea Generation & Solutioning
• Design structured products for PB Client investment needs
• Analyse market trends for equity trading opportunity
• Idea generate across asset classes for SP
• Counterparty management
• Able to explain complex structures in simple to understand format
Marketing Sales & Advisory
• Handhold and assist RMs in SP offering
• Monitor SP exposure and advise RMs on action plan
• Market ideas to RMs, able to be client facing and offer solutions
Core Interfaces / Relationships / Systems
• Bloomberg Order Management
• Interbank Counterparties
• External Security Brokers
• Structure Notes Autopricer / Numerix / FinIQ
• Middle Office / PB Operations (Securities Support)
Personal and Social
• Ability to socialise/communicate
• Approachable/sincere in helping others attentive to details
• Team player as well as ability to function independently
B. Professional and Technical
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
• Ability to analyze Business Process Gaps and establish the requirements for filling the gaps
• Programming skills is an advantage
• 5-7 years in relevant experience
• Graduate with business background.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.