Analyst / Associate - Investment Banking
Asia Securities is a leading investment firm in Sri Lanka providing services across Investment Banking, Stock Brokerage, Research and Wealth Management. Our Investment Banking unit advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, equity & debt, securitizations, and restructurings. In support of our growth strategy, we are seeking a smart, dynamic and multi-talented individual with a hunger for new experiences and learning to join one of Sri Lanka's fastest-growing investment banks.
- Be involved in some of Sri Lanka's largest & most complex transactions;
- Develop comprehensive, investor-ready financial models by integrating client input & detailed industry analysis;
- Conduct valuations utilizing multiple methodologies;
- Prepare value-adding pitchbooks, investment teasers & information memorandums;
- Support the transaction lead in all parts of the process - including managing due diligence, negotiating deal terms & finalizing legal documents; and
- Embrace and live our corporate values of Integrity, Insight, & Innovation.
Required Skills, Competencies & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience; Recognized professional academic/qualification;
- Strong financial analysis, valuation & modelling skills; Solid research & communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving abilities & comfort with a multi-disciplinary approach;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take initiative; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.