OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with the core responsibilities of developing and owning the Go-To-Market strategy for strategic digital initiatives and projects. You are someone who is a strategic thinker, outcome oriented and hold yourself to a high standard of execution.
Key Role & Responsibilities
• Work across functional stakeholders to develop and own the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and operational marketing plan including the execution of marketing initiatives that drives overall business objectives
• Evaluate market opportunities, conduct market research, problem framing, formulating strategic priorities and build operational plans to drive new opportunities for growth and uncover untap segment insights and opportunities
• Drive business cadence through robust measurement and tracking of initiatives, optimizing GTM strategy and operational plans
• Development of marketing initiatives and assets to support GTM marketing plans
• Be the centre of excellence to support regional adaption and localization
• Digital & mobile first' mindset individual with min. 8 years of experience with a fast-growing fintech or enterprise software company
• Apps marketing experience and digital marketing skills are both 'must'
• Strong communicator able to convey complex ideas in clear concise manner verbally and in writing and must be comfortable with business and technical discussions
• Ability to think, plan and execute through self-motivation and independence navigating in a fluid and ambiguous situations and comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in an organised way