Corporate Banking Compliance AML Compliance Officer (Contract)
- Perform daily screening alerts across Wholesale Corporate Markets, Real Estate and Global Commodities Finance raised on the Bank's screening system.
- Ensure the completion of these within stipulated timeframe.
- Ensure timely update of relevant tracking files so as to reflect the accurate status for reporting purposes.
- Any other projects/ duties as may be assigned
- Fresh graduates / diploma holders are welcome to apply.
- Prefer 1 year of experience in a KYC analyst role in a financial institution, preferably in the corporate banking environment
- The ideal candidate is a team-player with the ability to see beyond his/her job-scope and work with the business unit colleagues to realise business goals and targets
- Is mature and able to work under pressure and meet timelines
- Able to articulate fluently and is assertive with good interpersonal, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to write macros to automate internal reports is a bonus