Investment firm is seeking someone in either there WLA or Irvine office. CFA Level I at minimum is required. As a Fixed Income Portfolio Analysis Analyst, you’ll join a team focused on fixed income portfolio construction, analysis, and replication support. You will actively monitor portfolio risk metrics by generating reports and analyzing model scenarios, generate orders to express investment conviction, perform pre-trade portfolio analysis and partner closely with investment professionals and traders to monitor real-time fixed income market activity.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, CFA certification is a plus.
- You have a solid background in financial services, knowledge of fixed income instruments, markets, and the investment process.
- You’re well-versed in Microsoft Excel and Bloomberg, with familiarity of VBA, Aladdin, and Python a plus.
- You take the time to create and maintain meaningful relationships. You’re a generous collaborator. You’ve fine-tuned your communication style to influence a variety of personalities.
- You exercise good judgement and have a process for managing competing priorities. You are comfortable when priorities shift, and you manage change with steadfast composure.
- You are level-headed and self-assured, adding value to high performing teams with heightened urgency.