First VP, Sales Management, Private Bank
Posting Date: 21-Sep-2022
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Raffles Pl
Company: 3677 About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Private Bank
is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients' financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group's comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.
We are looking for an experienced Business Strategist to shape Private Bank's long-term strategy and this person will develop measures that realise our business objectives. The Business Strategist will be tasked with assessing organisational performance, developing achievable goals and implementing processes that improve organisational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the platform through effective planning, budgeting, and engagement
- Perform market research and benchmarking and plan prospecting activities
- Map potential customers and generate leads and new opportunities for the platform
- Develop and implement sales plan to drive revenue
- Tracking, review and analyse sales performance reports and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to internal stakeholders and clients
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify knowledge gaps and develop plan
- Regular check-ins with sales team to monitor progress
- Manage month-end and year-end reporting and close processes to executive team
- Support Front Office business initiatives and projects looking toward improving our sales quality
- Maintain a business-wide and 'team' perspective in respective projects and business support activities, balancing commercial and control requirements
Be a part of UOB Family
- Proven record of success with the entire sales cycle, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Willingness to travel (20% of time)
- A successful candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in finance, marketing, business management or any business-related fields.
- A least 8 years of experience in a sales management role
- Experience working in a Private Banking environment preferred.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.