- Aug 24, 2022
We are looking for a Data Business Analyst (Finance) on a 6-Month contract to design, test and implement solutions to align with future Finance systems foot print and work with business stakeholders in Insurance sites with the possibly of extension or conversion to a permanent position based on the performance and business needs. This position is only open to Singaporeans. Roles and Responsibilities
- Review, analyze and design solutions for Finance working closely with the Global Program team to meet requirements of INSP, Singapore Insurance.
- Work closely with business and upstream sources systems to ensure timely and accurate extraction of new data fields design as required.
- Ensure all Data controls specified in the FotC (Finance on the Cloud) program are adhered to.
- Conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) on system enhancements. Liaise with IT to ensure issues identified during UAT are either resolve or workaround solution identified.
- Keep abreast of core upgrades or changes to PSGL / Fusion / FAH/ MSS and other upstream source systems, analyze impact on HSBC systems program.
- The job holder is required to work in a highly regulated environment working with Financial Controls, internal and external auditors. Other key Stakeholder groups include Group Finance Operations Centers (GFOC), Global Process Owners, Finance senior managers, Accounting Policy and Finance Sub Functions, Finance & PSGL / Fusion / Oracle IT Teams.
- Implement an improved control framework through the creation of streamlined processes, removal of manual intervention and implementation of automated controls.
- Prepare system documentation and user manual and conduct user training when needed
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience on PSGL, Fusion, Oracle FAH, MSS in a Finance Change function or IT. The job holder should be able to identify data attributes and interpret logic currently set up in the Fusion / PSGL interface for these extracts.
- Finance Project experience in working with PSGL / Fusion data extracts with emphasis on meeting reporting requirements and addressing business problems.
- Sound technical knowledge on systems and data extractions, database solution by using SQL Queries, Stored Procedures programming on Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Good understanding on Google Cloud Platform and Big Query
- Proven track record for adopting an inclusive approach, achieving consensus on action plans for resolving complex issues and ability to exercise independent and out of the box thinking.
- Ability to influence and manage global and regional stake holder relationships in leading change.
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for this role, please apply to this job or send your CV to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Guo Qiang Low
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22104891