S&P Global Commodity Insights Role:
Senior Regional Customer Marketing Manager, Asia Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 11 Location:
As a Senior Regional Customer Marketing Manager for the Asia region, you will play a key role in conceptualizing, developing, prioritizing, and carrying out compelling marketing strategies and plans with regional commercial stakeholders, functional marketing teams and alliance partners to accelerate lead conversion and market share in existing customer base and net new accounts. You will be responsible for owning end to end marketing plans and budget, from prospect acquisition to engagement to conversion via tactical marketing mix including events, social media and digital platforms. In this role, you will identify, create, and scale cost-effective customer acquisition and lead generation campaigns across new and established target market audiences.
Success in this role relies on the ability to build collaborative relationships at multiple levels internally. A positive, upbeat approach and the ability to manage a number of simultaneous tasks and projects whilst remaining calm and focused are also key factors to successful performance. The Team:
The Asia Regional Customer Marketing team is responsible for creating and implementing comprehensive marketing plans to achieve assigned objectives. These objectives can include regional demand generation programs, audience acquisition at live events/conferences, and other customer facing programs. You will partner closely with other functional teams including commercial sales and editorial to achieve your goals. The Impact:
S&P Global Commodity Insights provide market driven insights to the energy and commodities industries. As a Senior Regional Customer Marketing Manager, you will use data to inform strategy and drive execution for accelerating pipeline through inbound and outbound marketing tactics. Through our campaigns, we connect, engage, educate, and drive to selection the portfolio of Commodity Insights products and services. The regional marketers actively contribute to commercial business goals and objectives. What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to shine as a strong individual contributor within event and lead generation marketing.
- Freedom to explore and test new tactics and strategies within multi-touch marketing mix
- Gain experience by working with a dynamic team in a role that is fast paced and fun
- Professional and personal development from specific trainings and workshops including marketing and event management platforms.
What We're Looking For:
- Develop and deploy strategic account-based marketing plans across multiple tactics including events, email, content syndication, display ads and social media channels.
- Collaborate across business teams, as well extended marketing teams to plan and deliver integrated marketing initiatives that generate demand, portfolio awareness, and overall market share
- Monitor success and budgets, and contribute to achieving business and revenue growth targets in shared ownership with the program managers
- Develop and implement inbound customer experiences focused on pipeline acceleration and demand generation, as well as related activities in online, social, telemarketing, engagement, and nurturing customer journeys
- Identify opportunities to improve campaign effectiveness through better audience segmentation, digital techniques, and processes; be aware of latest lead, audience, and content-led customer acquisition advancements
- Brief external agencies, including creative, digital, and media planning, to deliver campaign activity; ensure that brand standards and identity guidelines are adhered to, and stay focused on KPIs and metrics for each campaign
- Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns, and tools
- Drive rapid but well-structured campaign testing designed to validate the potential of digital channels and audiences
- Minimum of 10 years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on direct marketing
- Sales cycle and account based marketing knowledge including demand creation and pipeline contribution/acceleration
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop strategies through integrated inbound/outbound marketing campaigns including marketing tactical mix; physical and virtual events, social and digital marketing to meet identified objectives and outcomes
- Knowledge and experience using key business applications including Sharepoint, SalesForce, Marketo, and HTML
- Proven track record of successful online marketing campaigns and experiments -- owning campaign performance and adjusting tactics to meet goals and budgets.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, ability to turn analysis into actionable programs and to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Ability to bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence, and marketing savvy to build efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
- A customer-centric attitude and the motivation to work entrepreneurially on a regional marketing team.
S&P Global deliver s essential intelligence that powers decision making.
- Experience with any of the large ad platforms: Facebook, Google, YouTube.
- Deeper knowledge and interest for social media and digital marketing platforms
- Experience in building and managing customer data (targeting, segmentation, campaign sizing, propensity modeling)
- Industry knowledge - Energy & Commodities markets.
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility.
- Proficiency in Chinese language, possess good marketing experience and knowledge of China's marketing technology, data and privacy laws and digital space.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Commodity Insights
enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
276728 Posted On: