about the company
Our client is a reputable European bank to large local and regional corporates, subsidiaries, FIs and NBFIs. With a strong history here in Singapore, they are continually growing and looking for excellent individuals to join its regional hub in Singapore. about the job
about the manager / team
- As a Financial Institutions Group (FIG) specialist, you will be required to provide support in originating and executing M&A transactions within this segment.
- Help to manage and lead the transaction process while liaising with counterparties and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support in the aspect of preparing marketing materials, financial analysis and building of financial models, assisting with legal documentations and negotiations, and more.
- Work closely with other product partners for cross-selling efforts.
- Any other duties or projects assigned
Part of a lean and nimble team, you will be reporting in to the Head of M&A who brings a wealth of exposure and experience in the FIG and General M&A field. Excellent career development can be expected. skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or equivalent
- 2+ years of work experience in corporate finance (M&A), gained either with the Big 4s or with an investment bank
- Prior experience in Financial Institutions Group (FIG) is an advantage, but not mandatory if there's a strong interest to pursue a career in FIG.
- Strong technical skills in financial modelling
- Travelling is required for this role
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.