We are now working with a very successful US private equity fund.
They are now looking to recruit an Associate to their team, who will work as a key member of the deal team. The focus will be deals in the Scandinavian region.
In this role you will work on:
- Origination of new deals for the fund
- Carrying out an initial due diligence of the potential investment
- Financial modelling
- Presenting your findings to the Partners
- Deal structuring and negotiation
- Full involvement in deals
They are interested in meeting professionals with a background as follows:
You will have a background as follows:
- 3rd year analyst to 2nd year associate level
- Possibly an associate with a private equity fund
- M&A at a blue chip advisory firm or tier one investment bank
- Potentially strategy consulting with firms like McKinsey, Bain, OC&C Great communication skills
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language