Swisslinx is looking for a Senior Risk Manager for one of our trusted clients, a leading Swiss financial institution. As part of the Asset Management division of the bank you would be responsible for addressing, escalating and tracking risk management-related issues as well as supervise and assess the level of risk of the products and the adequacy of the respective risk management process.
This would be a contract position for 6 months with the possibility of a subsequent permanent position, starting ASAP.
- Identifying key risk exposures and performance drivers regarding investment/market risk, credit/counterparty risk, performance risk, fiduciary risk, liquidity risk and exposure analysis
- Support the funds structuring activities, liaising with internal clients, drafting respective policies, filings and processes and ensure the implementation, production and delivery of adequate risk reports for Senior Management and the Board.
- Assist management with the evaluation of risk and investment performance across all products
- Mandate further risk analysis and escalation of risks
- You take ownership for the monthly review and analysis of existing and new Multi Asset Class products from a holistic risk management perspective, identify and resolve risk and control issues (market, fiduciary, liquidity, credit, operational, credit/counterparty, reputational, conduct risks)
- You prepare regular reports for the Global and local Senior Management, Head of Risk Management and other stakeholders
- At least 5 years experience in a risk management or investment analytics role
- 2+ years experience within asset management or similar
- Basic knowledge of funds/mandates business
- Experience in Market Risk, Counterparty Risk and/or Liquidity Risk
- Previous exposure to operational risk topics and processes would be beneficial
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments including derivatives
- Additional qualifications would be an asset (e.g. CFA, CAIA, FRM or similar)
- Full business fluency in English required
- Become a integral part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of interesting and challenging projects to grow the asset management platform.
- Work in a striving, highly-motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment that allows you to grow and to build a broad and strong network within the bank
- Work from home 3 days a week
- Very broad scope of Risk Management topics from product related topics to entity/enterprise risk topics
- Possibility for a permanent position after the completion of the contract
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career as a Risk Manager with possibility to work on cutting edge climate risk product? If so then please send your application ASAP!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA