We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description: What's the Role?
At PIMCO, we focus on developing robust talent development practices that align with the professional development needs of our employees and business strategies. We place an emphasis on attracting and retaining exceptional talent and identifying and developing future leaders to ensure we have a leading and driven footprint in the global marketplace.
The Talent Development Coordinator role will provide support for our global Talent Development programs and processes. You'll manage the library of navigation guides, FAQs, and other materials that are both written and digital. You'll be the team's PULSE (PIMCO's intranet) expert to manage sites under the Talent Development team's own remit. Additionally, you'll manage the team's contracting and budgeting process with keen detail orientation and proactivity. You will contribute to the team's focus on aligning learning and development solutions with business needs.
This role reports to the Talent Development Delivery Manager Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience (human resources, learning or talent development desirable)
- Working knowledge of and/or interest in learning management systems. Workday experience a plus
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to problem solve - ability to exercise judgement and take initiative
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and has immaculate follow up, and strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team; intuitive, quick learner
- Ability to prioritize; work on and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with vendors and employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office