J.P. Morgan's Payments business is an innovative leader in the payment space and provides cash management, liquidity, commercial card, foreign exchange and escrow solutions to clients across the world. Our expanding suite of global products and technology platforms alongside our consultative expertise are developed to provide unique client value and address the challenges treasury and payments professionals face today and will continue to face in the coming years.
In 2020, J.P. Morgan launched a new business unit called Onyx by J.P. Morgan
that houses the firm's block-chain efforts. Onyx's mission is to reimagine how businesses can be built, run, and transformed with the new infrastructure, networks, and services enabled by distributed ledger technology.
Onyx has a significant portfolio of new products making it easier to move money and data globally at scale - helping to improve transaction and information flows around the world.
The Senior Product Marketing Vice President
is responsible for creating, managing and delivering on an end-to-end marketing plan for a portfolio of leading global payments products and solutions. Working in close partnership with product and sales executives and the broader marketing and communications team, this individual contributor role is responsible for educating and equipping the organization with integrated go-to-market plans and storytelling.
The Senior Product Marketing Vice President will also help drive integrated marketing strategies across a portfolio of global payments products and solutions by developing a deep understanding of our strategic business objectives, positioning and suite of offerings - and using that expertise to create differentiated, audience-focused messages that are activated across the right channel mix, equipping the organization with go-to-market planning, messaging, tools and content.
This role will provide a curious product marketer the opportunity to create and take ownership of end-to-end marketing strategies, apply "big-picture" marketing ideas to spark internal and external engagement, and ultimately, simplify complex and technical concepts to J.P. Morgan prospects and clients. Responsibilities:
- Create, lead and support integrated go-to-market strategies for a portfolio of global payments products and solutions, activating them across the right channel mix.
- Project manage and influence cross-functional marketing teams to deliver strategic messages and content through relevant internal and external channels.
- Partner with business leads to align marketing plans to strategic business objectives and milestones, meeting regularly with key stakeholders to gather input, feedback and measure success.
- Become the subject matter expert for the portfolio of products and solutions you support, embodying "one message, multiple messengers" to educate, equip and excite the field.
- Quickly build strong relationships among product and sales teams in a highly matrixed and geographically dispersed organization.
- Create meaningful, relevant and compelling narratives for target audiences, supported by tangible proof points.
- Project manage your book of work, proactively provide updates to team and partners.
- Utilize market trends, competitive and customer research to shape how we position our solutions in the marketplace.
- Manage controls and procedures in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant product marketing experience
- Experience in Fintech, technology or related sector will be preferred
- Demonstrated experience creating go-to-market strategies including execution of tactics in a business-to-business marketing environment.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and capacity to connect the dots, synthesize complex information gathered from desperate sources and drive results under deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, highly collaborative and can build rapport and credibility quickly with all levels of the organization and across diverse, global teams.
- Comfortable working in a matrix management organization structure to drive results.
- Oriented towards execution and can execute through ambiguous situations.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Thinks strategically and executes quality output under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with, and an advocate for, ongoing change. Drives structure while also pivoting quickly based on changing business demands or environments.
- Demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience writing product messaging, communications and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related disciplines