Responsibilities Debt investor relations
Credit rating management
- Establish, develop, and maintain new and existing relationships with debt investors
- Maintain and improve investor engagement processes
- To ensure investor queries are addressed in a timely manner
- Responsible for the regular updating of the company's EMTN programme, as well as preparation of investor presentations
- To organize and participate in regular investor meetings, round table events, property tours and forums
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with credit rating agencies
- Prepare material including financial forecasts, presentations, and other necessary information to support rating agencies' analytical process
- To ensure credit rating agencies' queries are addressed in a timely manner
- Preparing regular or ad-hoc Treasury reports
- Drive ESG-related financing initiatives
- Support for merger and acquisitions projects
- Drive special projects to design and implement best-in-class treasury controls, processes, and policies
- Assist the team in other duties as required
You possess a degree qualified in Finance, Accounting, or Business, with 5-7 years of corporate treasury, banking, or corporate finance experience in a multinational environment, hands-on personality who works well with a lean and flat structure in a dynamic organization. You are a self-motivated team player who is able to work under pressure, have high attention to detail, strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to https://careers.tri-cap.com.sg/.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270