The APAC Digital & Platform Services Change team within CIB Operations was established to drive strategic platform and digital transformation across APAC Operations. The portfolio the team support facilitates new business, integrates efficiency and scale across operations, drives client initiatives and ensures regulatory and industry compliance across the regions in which we operate.
The Strategy & Analytics Pillar is newly formed under this team and we are looking for a project manager to help drive our strategic vision and execution. This pillar will be the core and heart of our team as we look to realign the way we build long term strategy for the overall APAC Branch Operations teams that we service.
In an effort to support the business growth across APAC, standardizing and simplifying what Operations do is the goal. The Strategy & Analytics pillar will be responsible for taking a data-driven approach, using analytics, metrics, machine learning outputs and more to identify problem areas and opportunities. Building a sustainable operating model of how we use data to make decisions will also be a key objective.
Building senior stakeholder relationships across the region and globally, advocating mandates for APAC, influencing outcomes and eliciting sponsorship across our programs will be essential to ensuring success.
The uniqueness about this role is that it is not just any project management role, but is part of setting the strategy and vision for the organization to determine what strategic platform enhancements or digital solutions we invest in. They must be passionate problem solvers with a solid knowledge about Market products trade life cycle / operations processes, able to challenge the status quo and understand platform and digital technology. Having an innovative mindset, bringing new and creative ideas to the table will also be at the heart of this role. This role is intended to be for an initial term of approximately 6 months only, however, subject to business needs, the contract may be extended or converted to permanent employment. Responsibilities:
- Independent project delivery - have an end-to-end view of critical path to achieve the milestones and deliver within cost/timelines.
- Platform/Product design - Design solutions that are strategic and address not just today's challenges, but future needs of our internal & external stakeholders.
- Business Analysis - Understand business processes in detail where required and challenge actively status quo. Analytical thinking is critical to the role.
- Use data in meaningful ways to craft a story and drive decisions.
- Utilize a network of relationships to collect and disseminate information, build support and secure buy-in for desired objectives.
- Leverage Intelligent Automation tools such as Alteryx and Tableau.
- Active stakeholder management and communications for a wide variety of audiences internally and externally (clients and vendors).
- Minimum 5 years of overall relevant working experience in Change / Transformation Projects delivery is required
- Prior experience in Banking industry is required
- Demonstrated knowledge and exposure to Intelligent automation tools, Data Analytics & visualizers is advantageous
- Proven track record of delivering projects and initiatives. Demonstrated fluency across operations and/or technology environments.
- Strong Interpersonal skills are required - the candidate would be expected to work with colleagues across geographies and be comfortable partnering with multiple teams and locations.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to structure and scope complex problems; the candidate must be self-starting and independent in managing their own delivery.
- Ability to assimilate broad-ranging information quickly and to distill it into key points. Communicate clearly and in a concise manner.
- Experience with technology product management would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Sharepoint, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- We're a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in verbal and written English is required