- Financial spreading, rating and evaluation the financial standing of prospective and existing clients in the Asia Pacific ("APAC") region.
- Prepare credit applications (jointly with the respective Account Manager for new transactions) and annual credit reviews for approval by relevant Credit Authorities, providing an independent assessment and credit vote. Ensure compliance with DZ Bank AG's Credit Risk Strategy, internal and regulatory policies.
- Review letters of offers for bilateral facilities and Facility Agreements for Loan Syndications, ensuring terms and conditions are in conformity with the approved credit application before submitting to Head of Credit. Liaise with legal counsels and agent banks.
- Monitor and update accounts (Early risk detection)
- Prepare reports as and when required by Management &/or Head Office (eg. Credit Default report, country, industry, credit or customer profile).
- Ensure proper maintenance of credit files
- A recognized degree
- 10 years of relevant experience in the corporate and trade finance sector in banks, institutional investor, equity investor or audit firms, particularly with exposure to the APAC region
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- High degree of professionalism, flexible and an exceptional team player
- Ability to work independently with good problem-solving skills
- Good resilience capacity
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.