Overview of Division/Department
Our Credit Risk Management (CRM), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for credit risk management for the Bank's Singapore portfolio. Apart from performing credit evaluations on our diverse corporate clients in Singapore and the region, CRM also manages the business and portfolio risks of our Bank. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities (Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Perform Internal rating as per HO procedures and Loan grading as per MAS guidelines.
- Evaluating selected credit proposals submitted by Front Office and recommend for approval
- Assist/guide junior staffs who have hands-on responsibilities to carry out above tasks
- Liaising with on-site and overseas Relationship Managers to assist with projects as assigned
- Conducting financial analysis of our customers, update their profiles, assign internal ratings & required statutory grading as well as ensuring all required reports are completed
- Reviewing the results, report on portfolio conditions as well as recommend actions such as for loan impairments and credit extensions cases
- Liaising with on site and overseas relationship managers to resolve issues and lead projects as assigned
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree
- At least five years of relevant credit risk experience in a front or middle office function with supervisory experience
- Strong competency in MS Excel