Who we are
Britannia Financial Group is a global financial services company that combines local expertise with global solutions to offer a full range of financial products including, securities & derivatives brokerage services, asset and wealth management products to its clients.. Britannia is steeped in banking history and tradition. A group evolving through the decades by adapting itself to the new realities of the international financial environment.
We aim to build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and employees, providing space for employees to maximise their potential in a stimulating working environment. Britannia anticipates a period of significant growth, both in the UK and internationally, which presents the opportunity for sustained professional development and progression.
Our dynamic and talented IT Team responsible for Global IT for Britannia Group, are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to carry out a key and pivotal role for us. You'll be providing technical expertise on the development and support of all activities, processes, and tools used for validating and insuring the integrity of technology-based information for our global IT estate. We are looking for a candidate who has had a background in network engineering and ideally with Cisco CCIE qualifications.
- Vulnerability Analysis - receiving, assessing and supporting the creation of remediation tasks following penetration tests and vulnerability scans.
- Risk Treatment Management - ensuring that all security issues from audits or risks are recorded, with ownership, and tracking remediation tasks to closure/mitigation/acceptance of risks.
- Exception Management - receiving, assessing and ongoing tracking of security exception requests covering security policy, standards, risks and vulnerabilities through to acceptance/rejection.
- Security Incident Management - 24x7 coordinating, tracking and reporting of security incidents working alongside colleagues in the IT Team.
- Security Reporting - working with key service providers to deliver a picture of the security posture at Group level.
- Supplier Security Due Diligence - assessing supplier security arrangements using a mix of questionnaire and face to face visits based on priorities and risks.
- Security Guidance and Information - Cybersecurity Advicate for the Group to provide guidance and information as requested, developing delivering a cybersecurity training and assessment program across the group.
- Reporting to IT Management and supporting the Group IT function the successful candidate will be a natural communicator with excellent soft skills and strong presentation capabilities.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Cybersecurity/Information security degree or equivalent experience
- Cisco CCIE
- Previously have worked as a Network Engineer
- Experience in a working is a busy service desk team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Industry recognised Information Security and/or audit qualification.
- Experience of working in a controls testing/assurance environment.
- SOC ISO 2700x, NIST, CISA
- Some commercial experience in Penetration Testing/Security Monitoring would be an advantage
Benefits we offer
We offer a leading benefits and reward program alongside a hybrid working policy to attract and employ the most skilled and talented employees in the industry. From competitive pay to a comprehensive health, family and wellness cover. We make sure every aspect of our employee's well-being is taken care of.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a global company. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.