The Associate Banker 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team. Responsibilities:
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Assist the Banker with prospecting - conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into Citi Private Bank clients.
- Client/prospect meetings - Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Assist the Banker in deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- CACS papers 1 & 2
- Knowledge of investments is required; banking and credit products desirable
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- AMFI, NSFI certifications preferred
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Private Client Coverage Job Family:
Private Banker Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting