Who we are looking for
The Product Manager for Cash and Liquidity reports to the SVP and APAC Head of Product Management, with a matrix reporting to SVP, Global Head of Cash, Deposit and Financing within Investment Services Product Management and will manage cash and liquidity products for the APAC region. The product manager of Cash and Liquidity products is responsible for the development of a globally consistent cash products that support our client's cash and liquidity requirements in APAC. This role works with business and corporate partners to manage new product development and management in close coordination with global delivery and technology.
The Cash Management Product Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, enhancement and support of State Street's cash management products, services, and delivery channels from conceptual stages through research, development, marketing, training, sales programs, financial metrics, and the entire product life cycle in support of the products strategic goals and objectives. Cash products include, account services, cash concentration, notional pooling, payments and investment services.
In addition to product development, success in the role will require the ability to build effective relationships and influence across other parts of the organization including technology, operations, product managers and business leaders. Why this role is important to us
You will be joining the Institutional Services function that allows us to deliver a comprehensive, holistic approach to each client relationship - for asset managers and asset owners, insurance companies, and official institutions globally. It means our client-facing functions work together to bring the very best solutions and services the firm has to offer - across all of our locations, products, and capabilities.
Join us if making your mark on the long-lasting client relationships we build is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Product Manager, you will
What we value
- Enhance our cash products to ensure delivery of objectives, meeting time and quality criteria
- Represent Global Services in various internal management committees concerning cash and liquidity strategy and engage with senior management to address relevant questions
- Drive regular budget forecasts in cooperation with finance to manage the product metrics and budget
- Provide SME support to sales/sector solutions to engage with clients on their liquidity/cash management needs
- Maintain framework and product inventory including all relevant cash products by cooperating with the responsible businesses
- Support various programs e.g. Banking Modernization, payment system updates and digital currency
- Compile regular industry and competitive intelligence
- Cooperate with Business Control Office to ensure end to end management reporting for oversight and transparency into Demand Deposit Accounts (DDAs)
- Instill a culture and environment of risk excellence and ensure compliance with regulations globally
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated balance sheet expertise and experience managing a dynamic operating environment in the Financial Services industry.
- Global thinker and experience a plus
- Strong strategic view, with ability to quickly assess complex problems, prioritize key issues, and focus on relevant facts
- Proven ability to detect emerging trends, and encourage and make recommendations for creative change
- Ability to achieve results with the persistence and patience necessary to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituents
- Experience working with operational teams to create scale while maintaining a strong control environment
- Possess excellent communications skills within an organization and with clients
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral presentations skills
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree and MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in cash management or Treasury management
- Exposure to payment and cash management applications
- Knowledge of SWIFT, clearing platforms and digital currency
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers