- Liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
- Support the Project Manager and Project Leads in project administration and operations.
- Track project-related items including milestones, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and associated costs and resources.
- Monitor and control project deliverables and escalation.
- Track project change and assist in managing project scope.
- Assist Project Managers in:
- • Being compliant with the firm's project management standards
- • Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
- • Establishing headcount projections by project, and conducting Actual vs. Budget analysis
- 6+ years of experience in Project Management or PMO process, experience with a full project lifecycle in the finance/ banking industry
- Strong PC skills across MS Office, including MS Project and Sharepoint.
- Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs.
- Scrum/ Agile/ Kanban knowledge and data virtualization experience preferred
- Able to work with a geographically and culturally diverse team in different countries.
- Exceptional communications skills in English because it involves communication with US colleagues
- Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Lu Zhang
and put PMO Associate - Leading Bank
in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. _________________________________________________________Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations. To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 22S1136) We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
2) Lead IT Audit, VP - Leading Investment Firm
3) Network Firewall Security Head - Global Financial Group