Deepening our engagement with institutional investors is a key pillar in DBS business strategy.
- The Financial Institution Group's (FIG) Strategic Products and Solutions (SPS) team is a cross asset class, cross product group team that works with respective FIG relationship managers and product partners on initiatives to scale up the FIG business
- The team also strategises appropriate products and creates bespoke solutions for a variety of institutional clients across all the regions that DBS operates in
- At the same time, the team interacts with various stakeholders and institutional clients to facilitate completion of transactions
- Provide support for new initiatives, products and solutions by tapping on various sources to research and compile relevant information and data
- Work with respective relationship managers and product partners on appropriate products and solutions to address institutional clients' needs and see them through to implementation
- Prepare presentation decks to support new products and solutions
- Assist senior management to compile relevant information and data on various hot topics to support them in their decision making
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years' relevant experience in working with financial products
- Working knowledge in at least one of the institutional investor segments (funds, securities and brokers, official institutions, insurance) and/or one of the product segments (treasury, custody, loans)
- Ability to summarise and organise large amount of data into digestible components
- Ability to distill complex strategies into actionable items
- Resourceful individual with ability to work independently, and in small groups across the bank
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.