Responsibilities would include:
- Banking industry, permanent headcount based in Singapore
- Analyst / Associate level
- Sectors: Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Natural Resources (open to generalists as well)
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Support MDs in originating, structuring and executing financing (loans, financial markets, transaction services, DCM) and project advisory mandates across Asia Pacific in the above sectors
- Participate in full deal transaction: from the pitch phase through to closing including leading due diligence and drafting / reviews of financing and project documentation. Support execution of mandate, modelling, structuring, risk analysis, financing presentations and arranging the financing.
- Solid technical/ financial analysis capabilities to build/ review detailed financial models for lending or project advisory mandates. Lead credit application, credit analysis and documentation process, preparing / review credit applications and project financing documentation.
- Prepare pitchbooks, financing term sheets, memos and reports as needed
- Building DCF, valuation, and complex financial models with P&L, balance sheet and cashflow projections
- Maintaining client relationships, good stakeholder management to liaise with different external / internal teams
- Keeping in the loop of all sector & regional trends, clients & targets, market knowledge and industry developments in order to understand the business of the bank's clients and transition developments.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years (Analyst), 4-7 years (Associate) experience in either Debt / Corporate Financing, Big 4 corporate finance/ advisory/ Project finance teams, Structured finance, Leverage Finance, loan syndication, Sector Coverage, project finance.
- Sector experience advantageous, but not mandatory. Open to general debt bankers who wants to specialize in renewable energy which is a hot sector currently
- Good technical skills, i.e modelling etc. Prior experience in executing project/asset finance deals, including negotiating transaction documents.
- Attention to detail, ability to deliver under time pressure
- Team player
- Strong work ethics and excellent learning / work attitude, independent and can perform without much supervision
- Analytical and numerate with basic accounting and finance knowledge
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent.
EA Personnel No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 16S8112