Real Estate Investment and Development
- Lead the process with stakeholders from the business lines, from deal generation to execution and post-deal integration with existing businesses (if any). Includes sourcing, qualification, financial modelling, due diligence, and closing and integration activities.
- Perform analysis of industry trends and assessment of strategic value of potential projects and have a strong understanding of various regulatory and legal systems to assess potential impact on business activities
- Work with companies/acquisition targets in Asia.
- Involved in regular discussions with C-suite.
- Reviewing and tracking the returns of the investment portfolio
- Includes analysis of returns and assessing returns against benchmarks.
- Preparing of Investment Memorandum to obtain Investment Committee approval.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for execution of the deals. These stakeholders would be internal and also external parties, including but not limited to lawyers, accountants, banks and other corporate finance advisory houses.
- Review and enhance the governance structure for subsidiaries.
- Prepare relevant materials for quarterly Board meetings, Group Investment Committee meetings, and others.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering or any other related field
- At least 12 years in real estate development, investment and asset management.
- Demonstrated track record of acquisitions/disposals, public and private markets, equity and debt transactions, JV/Partnership arrangements.
- Advanced knowledge of strong analytical skills, strategic planning and finance modelling.
- Excellent negotiator, is sophisticated and well-connected
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Team leader and player; self-starter; results-oriented; 'can do' attitude; hands-on and able to work with virtual, global & cross-functional teams
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R155129