S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Product Specialist/Business Development - Trading Analytics The Location:
Singapore The Team:
IHS Markit Trading Analytics delivers cutting-edge quantitative tools which help brokers and asset managers synchronize trade execution quality management and meet regulatory compliance reporting needs. Our sophisticated evaluation analytics for algorithms and smart order routers also provide execution quality reporting and trading intelligence to sell-side firms. Increasingly complex trade processes continue to expand the need for performance data and actionable insights to support best execution.
Evolving global regulations also continue to drive increased scrutiny and market participants requirement for trusted partners who understands trade execution best practice and its impact on their compliance reporting obligations. The Impact:
S&P Global Market Intelligence's (SPGMI) Product Specialists supports business line objectives of developing and delivering integrated data, research, and analytic solutions to our clients globally. They will support the sales teams in helping to qualify and diagnose new prospects and to design and deliver solutions in highly technical and specialized product applications. Additionally, they support the relationship management teams in qualifying new upsell opportunities in existing accounts and work with sales to close. This role in particular is for our The Trading Analytics team, which strive to deliver a best-in-class experience in product support, relationship management and customer communications. What's in it for you:
- Work closely with front and middle office professionals at leading investment management companies
- Have a global impact on the success of the Trading Analytics product by partnering with business development and sales specialists across the world
- Exposure to innovative investment management products and datasets
What We're Looking For:
- Aligns with commercial strategy and help execute high level strategic pre-sales and post-sales implementation plans.
- Establishes relationships with Sales Executives, Relationship Managers, Product Managers and Commercial Directors and supports them in demonstrating how our products add value to clients
- Develops campaigns and initiatives for driving revenue growth for segment-specific sales and assists in client retention work around business line products.
- Hosts webinars, roundtables and other marketing events to drive new business opportunities
- Works with global stakeholders to promote new product launches and drive new business
- Provides analysis of the business line's competitive landscape and identifies strategic opportunities
- Promotes S&P Global Market Intelligence thought-leadership.
- Works closely with customers and prospects in testing and on-boarding new products / services and enhancements to existing product / services
- Serves as a subject matter expert across relevant products
- Helps train new clients, sales reps and relationship managers on highly technical product applications.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience.
- Prior experience in product management and/or business development
- MBA or advanced industry certification a plus.
- Possession of exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact confidently with prospects and clients as well as cross-functional teams within the organization, i.e. Product Management, Education, Legal and Marketing.
- Possession of commercial acumen.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in the sales process and, where necessary, adopt a new perspective using expert judgement.
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed and a positive outlook.
Note: Based on hiring leader recommendation (US only) and Visa appetite, you may add an optional line that reads: This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States. Flexible Working
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $80,000 to $140,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals withthe knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
S&P Global Ratings offers critical insights for credit, risk and sustainable finance solutions that are essential to translating complexity into clarity, so market participants can uncover opportunities.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
S&P Global Mobility turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today's market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
S&P Dow Jones Indices provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
S&P Global Engineering Solutions solves for tomorrow's challenges today by transforming workflows and end-user experiences with data, insights and technology. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.