The Digital Acquisition Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Provides input to decisions regarding vendor/agency selection, development of creative assets, channel testing strategy and advise the business on which products should be marketed / tested and test design.
- Manages marketing budget, agency and Vendor relationships.
- project Manages on assigned campaigns and tracks data to assist in acquisition forecasting and Performance reporting for campaigns
- Works collaboratively with team to achieve campaign and business goals
- Executes campaign Management across existing programs, as assigned by Manager
- Optimizes creative, messaging and acquisition landing pages to generate business results tied to key performance indicators.
- Oversees Quality Assurance ( QA) in ad copies, landing pages and sitelinks pre and post launch
- provides data to ensure QA record retention as per the process manual as required for business audit on a quarterly basis
- Utilizes reporting to ensure key Performance indicators are Efficiently met month over month
- Stays abreast of industry trends to develop ongoing subject matter expertise in the digital acquisition/online media and marketing space.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience managing marketing and/or social media campaigns for a large global organization
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Digital & Social Media Marketing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting