The Associate is focused on maintaining revenue from existing client relationships and delivery of new sales revenue and contributing to the development of new products and services. The individual fulfilling this role has broad responsibility to achieve this but must operate within the governance and operating requirements of CAMRADATA Analytical Services Ltd and the Punter Southall Group of companies to which it belongs.
The role will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
• Developing a personal annual business plan, identifying target prospects, sales activity plan, target deliverables, basis for competition, positioning and basis for differentiation;
• Assist with the execution of the Business Development work stream's annual Aims and Objectives, including identifying target prospects, fact- finding/introduction meetings and maintaining relationships.
• Network effectively across all parts of a client's/prospect's business and develop relationships with key decision makers;
• Ensuring all activity related to clients and prospects is recorded and kept up to date in the online CRM system;
• Ensuring the timely production of the sales activity and forecasts for the Business Development meetings;
• Participation at CAMRADATA events;
• Work closely with other employees of CAMRADATA to ensure the best possible strategy for Business Development is adopted and implemented for CAMRADATA;and
• Responsibility for the quality of work produced for prospects and clients and ensuring that the current best practices of the business are employed at all times.
The role requires the job holder to:
• Understand fully the entirety of the business propositions of CAMRADATA Analytical Services Ltd;
• Understand the business operations of the organisation;
• At times participate in discussions relating to the development of the business; and
• Be aware of the potential for conflicts to emerge in the various aspects of CAMRADATA Analytical Services Ltd and Punter Southall Group. In particular, through effective governance of the business area, for which line management responsibility is held, to facilitate escalation of any identified or potential