This person shall be driving and support Unsecured Lending Team's end to end execution of customer programs, and will be responsible of marketing the lending programs across digital and non digital channels.
The individual needs to have a good understanding of the product knowledge, good grasp of portfolio management fundamentals and product functionality. He/She will also work with & support with the Product Managers in managing all product & marketing collaterals & communication as well as work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the marketing viability of the various lending products. Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed product requirements and conduct market readiness evaluations during testing phases to ensure product quality and performance goals are met
- Participate in cross-functional teams to resolve business issues related to technology projects with significant business impact
- Participate in technology projects for small product enhancements and minor customizations
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on product customization projects and influence decisions through advice, counsel, and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization
- Document new products and/or changes to existing products, ensure smooth business implementation during launch process, and prioritize and validate potentially dynamic material from multiple sources using analytical skills
- Direct and oversee marketing program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and competitive field
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of different systems, theories, and practices relevant to a function
- Practical experience of multiple business cycles
- Knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- Working knowledge of strategic direction of the function within the business as well as a solid conceptual/practical grounding in function and/or area of expertise
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated project management skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting