The Technology Lead Business Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
This position is responsible for leading Technology solutions, Business analysis and enhancements of Technology Platforms for Credit Risk and Lending Platforms for Citi Global Wealth Management Technology Asia. Responsibilities:
- Develop creative technical solutions to meet business needs and manage complex, business critical applications in partnership with business partners and stakeholders
- Contribute to formulation of strategies/processes for Product Road map, Development and Governance and contribute to defining standards and new automation initiatives
- Provide direction and technical leadership on complex, high-impact projects and in all phases of the development and implementation process, ensuring business objectives are accomplished.
- Develop communication to guide, influence and convince others, including colleagues in other areas and external customers
- Engage and work with various global and regional businesses, operation and technology partners
- Liaise with project sponsors and business leads on an ongoing basis to understand their needs and priorities as well as to pro-actively manage expectations, feedbacks and resolution of issues.
- Responsible for reviewing the end-to-end process flows, recommends and oversees process improvements, translate into business solution, and follow through till implementation
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations and contribute to formulation of standards and strategies for own area and other functional areas
- Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring of onsite and offsite resources and other duties and functions as assigned
- Resolve issues that have impact beyond own area and apply in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams and can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Ensure regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions in Singapore and Hong Kong are met and collaborate with regional and global technology development team and compliance team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Analysis or Systems Analysis, leading and implementing Business Solutions in a large, multi-national organization or an entity with similar global reach and complexity of Stakeholder and people
- Knowledge in one or more of these areas will be advantageous - Lending, Credit Risk, Collateral Management, Process re-engineering or Wealth Management products
- Proven ability of using complex analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to translate business proposal into achievable solution through active partnership
- Working knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle, application development and architecture. Knowledge of Agile development and related tools will advantageous.
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams
- Demonstrated expertise in presenting and using planning tools
- Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards for financial industry.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting