The successful candidate would join Citi Private Bank's Capital Markets Technology team as a Business Analyst, working on a credit risk related project. Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand, analyse and document functional and non-functional business requirements
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders across Citi Private Bank, including but not limited to business, front-office, operations, finance and regulatory reporting
- Conceptualize and propose technical solution(s) to meet business needs
- Communicate and get buy-in from stakeholders on proposed technical solution(s)
- Coordinate the delivery of said technical solution(s) from start to end - ensure development and testing teams fully understand user requirements
- Provide thought leadership and direction to stakeholders with different interests / agendas
- Excellent analysis skills - able to "connect the dots" from disjointed/dispersed sources of information
- Good communication skills - able to explain concepts or "sell" workable solutions to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Knowledge of credit risk, regulatory reporting and investment products in the context of private banking will be an advantage
- Solid understanding of systems and processes, particularly in the banking domain
- Strong interpersonal skills - demonstrate ability and proven track record in building partnerships and collaborative relationships at various levels within the organization, people and relationship management.
- Able to influence effectively; gain support for new ideas and approaches across multiple stakeholders with varying agendas and shifting priorities
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence outcomes without direct managerial responsibility.
- Demonstrate experience and strength in operating effectively within the organization, including stakeholder management to deliver the objectives
- Self-motivated and directed, proactive and action-oriented, must demonstrate personal accountability. Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills; strong oral and written communication skills including presentation development and delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment is essential
- Structured Products and Exotic product experience would be advantageous but not mandatory
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant IT experience would be an added advantage
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting