The Customer Account Specialist serves as the Clients' primary contact. They provide operational account management at a corporate client level.
The main responsibility is to maintain, strengthen and grow the ongoing relationship with Commercial Card Clients following set up by the implementation team and provide a single access window for client queries and concerns.
The Customer Account Specialist must be able to successfully do the following:
Job Family Group:
- Ensure a Seamless Transition from Implementation into Business As Usual for new programmes
- Be a single point of contact, Post Implementation for Clients and their Program Administrators (PA)
- Drive consistently high levels of client satisfaction
- Continually increase their own knowledge and understanding of the clients' card program
- Leverage existing relationships to drive expansion of issuance among current programs
- Create opportunities for proactive program improvement in concert with Account Management and other functional areas
- Frequent proactive client communication. Lead regular conference calls. Schedule, organise and lead regular client service reviews in collaboration with Account Management and other functional areas where relevant
- Influence the client to ensure that their programme operates optimally for both them and Citi
- Day-to-day issue resolution with key contacts at the client's organisation
- Issue Escalation - Taking ownership of issues and coordinating fast resolution
- Addressing the root causes of any recurring issues with Citi and Client functions
- Assist the Call Centre and Back Office functions with day-to-day cardholder problem resolution - very little direct contact with cardholders
- Reconciliation of client financials relating to inbound payment files for onward crediting to individual cardholders
- Managing clients stock of plastic cards (if client specific) and associated collaterals related to card issuance by proactively tracking actual usage against client projections
- Identify trends and carry out margin analysis to ensure smooth operation of the program
- Create Opportunities for Proactive Programme Improvement. Practice effective continuous process improvement within Operations and with our clients to reduce errors, bottlenecks and ultimately, costs
- Identify areas to cross sell cards products / solutions to existing clients and work with the Citi teams to develop these leads.
- Grow programmes through new countries, changes to scope, additional spend types
- Programme Maintenance
- Ongoing Programme Analysis
- Engage and coordinate relevant Citi resources as needed to support the Client e.g. Operations, Product, implementations.
- Business Activity owner(BAO) be accountable for CITI activity or process performed by Third Party Vendor on behalf of CITI in safe and sound manner which is in compliance with CITI policies and standard and as per the law and regulatory guidelines
- BAO to understand risk and ensure appropriate mitigating controls are established
Marketing Job Family:
Customer Experience Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting