Who We Are
Revantage is a Corporate Services affiliate of The Blackstone Group, the world's largest alternative investment firm. In Pursuit of Better, we deliver exceptional customer experiences to Blackstone and its portfolio companies that enable them to thrive. Revantage provides a highly skilled employee base and state-of-the-art technology to further our key focus on providing best in class Corporate Services to multiple Blackstone real estate portfolio companies. Sectors include Hospitality, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Senior Housing, and Manufactured Homes.
Revantage Asia, headquartered in Singapore, is one of three global offices that includes Revantage Europe and Revantage Americas. What We Value: Our Culture
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum requires the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers - We expect high standards for ourselves and enable the success of our teams.
How You Add Value
- Enthusiasts - We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible.
- Leaders - We commit to continuously improve our performance.
- Learners - We learn from our challenges, successes and the diversity of our people.
- Partners - We deliver value and positive impact to our partners.
(including but are not limited to)
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Support the AVP with review of bookkeeping, annual accounts and other financial reports prepared by the accounting team based in India;
- Liaise and assist with accounting team to ensure proper recording of transactions, such as but not limited to: Fair Market Value, capitalization and unwinding events, accruals, management fees
- Deliver quarterly management accounts and cash analysis;
- Assistance with invoice approval processing;
- Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable
- Preparation/review of funds flow file;
- Preparation/review of local GAAP (and/or IFRS as required) financial statements financial statements;
- Assist with the audit process, liaising with local, group and global auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met.
- Review of Interest calculations in relation to intercompany loans
- Review of forecast financials for US tax purposes.
- Preparation of consolidation schedule and financial statements for a group of entities across various jurisdictions
What You Bring to The Role
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives related to the shared entities activities;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Asia and asset managers
- Undertake ad hoc project work as requested by Blackstone from time to time
Perks for You
- Degree in accounting or business (ACCA or similar);
- 2-3 years' relevant professional experience;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
- Interests in real estate fund industry /operations
- Vacation / Annual Leave
- Team Member Care Leave (Family Care, Marriage Leave, Examination Leave, Birthday Leave)
- MOM Statutory Leave (e.g. Hospitalization Leave, Medical Leave etc.)
- Medical & Dental insurance cover
- Professional development training
- Professional membership subscription
- Flexi Benefits