This contract is for a duration of 12 months.Job Purpose:
To support Relationship Managers in driving the overall performance (meeting profit and strategic objectives), control and management of the business growth in business activities arising of the branch by acquiring and maintaining long-term relationships with corporate banking clients, particularly from Syndications and Structured & Commodity Trade Finance (SCTF).Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Team Head and Senior Relationship Managers in developing and maintaining business relationship with existing and potential corporate clients
- Actively participate in the marketing and selling of corporate banking services and products offered by the bank.
- To work with product and risk partners in formulating and executing a coherent account strategy for each client to maximize the total revenues from the portfolio
- Assist Relationship Managers in customer enquiries and/or transaction related to account balances, deposit renewals, loan rollovers, foreign exchange, etc.
- Ensure, through diligent account planning and account management, that all clients have a demonstrated path for generating acceptable risk/return revenues through cross-selling of other products (deposits, FX, DCM etc)
- To comply with all company policies and regulatory requirements in carrying out the above objectives
Structured & Commodity Trade Finance (SCTF)
- Knowledge of syndication / club deals and wide network with local syndication banks would be a plus
- To provide support to originate & execute Structured Finance transactions which includes but not limited to mergers & acquisitions financing, project financing, syndications for South East Asia
- To provide support to develop strategies around Structured Finance transactions to meet asset and revenue budget.
- To provide support to build network and arrange potential syndicated club deals in the primary and secondary markets
Credit and Risk Management
- To be actively involved in supporting Relationship Managers in all aspects of our Structured & Commodity Trade Finance business
- Support the Relationship Managers for credit risk related matters (including the preparation and submission of credit application papers and loan reviews)
- Provide support to Relationship Managers in assessing all aspects of risks when establishing banking relationships with new clients
- Ensure compliance with the Group's Policy & Local Underwriting Standards and in country regulatory requirements and laws pertaining to AML, KYC, etc
- To take overall responsibility and accountability for the credit quality of the assigned/acquired portfolio, ensuring timely submission of annual reviews and quick turnaround of new cases
- To flag up early warning signals to the Risk Management function and restructure the limits to protect the Bank's exposure, if required
- No overdue reviews or adverse remarks from internal/external audit
- Degree Holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Previous experience in a sizable bank or financial institution involving wholesale banking focusing on structured commodity trade finance would be advantageous