FVP, Marketing Manager, Group Wholesale Banking & Markets Marketing
Posting Date: 09-Sep-2022
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
UOB Group Wholesale Banking & Markets Marketing (GWMM) is the central marketing function for Group Wholesale Banking (GWB) and Global Markets (GM). We work with all business functions within GWB and GM to develop marketing strategies and plans. We collaborate and lead across the business functions in GWB and GM, bringing marketing and customer insights to cross-functional stakeholders across relationship managers, product, customers and executive leadership. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer marketing expertise to develop go-to-market plans to drive and support business goals and initiatives, as well as manage all internal and external marketing communications. Job Responsibilities
The role is part of UOB Group Wholesale Banking (GWB) and Global Markets (GM). He/She is also required to work closely with our stakeholders, partners, agencies and regional offices to achieve our marketing objectives to support the business regionally.
- Strategise, ideate and develop integrated marketing campaigns in support of product launches and business initiatives
- Drive content development for marketing campaigns, digital and social media marketing
- Support the preparation and write-up of press releases by working with business
- Provide industry insights, research on market outlook and trends, evaluate competitor activities, marketing and digital content
- Develop customer insights through internal data mining and external research to identify key benefit and product pillars to successfully launch projects and key initiatives
- Project lead with key internal stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of projects and key initiatives
- Implement and coordinate to drive customer engagement, leads and acquisitions
- Execute marketing plans and strategies, promotions and campaigns, client and marketing events
- Manage digital assets across external channels and platforms, including the bank's website
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive marketing strategy and plans
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Marketing/ Business with at least 10 years of relevant marketing experience in targeting and segmentation work; successful development and implementation of customer and product/ benefit pillars
- Digital Marketing Experience in Financial Industry would be advantageous
- Strong Conceptualisation and Analytical Skills
- Strong Project Management & Implementation Skills
- Strong Marketing Acumen & Writing Skills
- Strong People Leadership Skills and ability to work in large and multi-team dynamics - Strong Team Player
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.