First VP, Head of Strategic Alliance, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 05-Sep-2022
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
• Build a network of strategic business partnerships internally within the bank and externally in relevant markets and industry sectors
• Drive regional strategies and joint collaborations with regional subsidiaries
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to conceptualise joint customer value propositions to attract prospects
• Formulate feasible and effective business strategies aligned with market insights of HNWIs in regional markets
• Curate initiatives and campaigns to generate leads and referrals from internal and external partners
Events and Initiatives
• Facilitate the organization of events and webinars which serve as a platform to build awareness of Privilege Banking and increase engagement leads.
• Organise client and prospect events onshore and offshore to drive New-to-Franchise clients
• Harness data analytics and insights to drive client growth
• Manage P&L of various strategic drivers and pillars
• Engage internal stakeholders on PV PVR CVP to enhance onboarding capabilities;
• Establish segmentation strategies of PV/R clients in Singapore and region
• Leverage on the bank Omni Channels strategies to drive new acquisition growth
• Engage TMRW and Mobile & Digital to formulate digital strategies
Skills and Experience
• Degree holder with at least 10 years' experience preferably with Sales, Marketing or Business development background
• Strong leadership, problem solving and communications. Able to negotiate and deal effectively with people and partners
• A creative, strategic and analytical thinker with ability to work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
• Knowledge of the regional markets , potential as well as regulatory framework
• Mature individual who is organized, independent & good team player
• Strong business acumen , high energy and drive to succeed
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.