First VP. Project Manager (Retail Data / MarTech), Group Retail & Channel T&O
Posting Date: 05-Sep-2022
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Influence multiple senior stakeholders to a common purpose, schedule and own progress in the data transformation effort across the organization.
- Be responsible for end-to-end accountability and Business Engagement, overall responsibility for preparing the organization to deliver the program in line within agreed scope and milestones
- Manage all stakeholders required for the program (e.g., Business, Technology, Operations, Compliance, etc.)
- Collaborate with Business Program Manager to create an Investment Proposal that covers all technology assumptions, solution aspects and cost considerations.
- Participate in overall project governance with key stakeholders
- Be jointly accountable for program plan, budget, risks and stakeholder management with Business Program Manager
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Business / Finance or equivalent
- At least 12-15 years of relevant banking / project delivery experience; PMP certification is desirable
- More than 5 years' experience in project delivery of two or more of the following areas - data management, digital marketing (Adobe / Salesforce campaigns), visualization/dashboards and cross-channel customer engagement projects.
- Knowledge of the data and /or digital marketing (MarTech) domain - experience in delivery of multiple data and/or marketing tech development projects, or projects that had significant data dependency. Alternatively, experience in delivering complex IT projects in a banking / financial services
- Expertise in agile, backlog management for large work streams
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank / market.
- Experience in delivering large-scale programs
- Experience in scoping and evaluation - defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Resourceful team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate project progress, dependencies and risks in a clear & crisp manner to business & technology leaders in the organization
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.