The Investor Relations & Fund Administration Officer will support relations with existing/potential investors, new fundraising efforts as well as the existing team with operations of the Lion-OCBC Fund. The individual will have significant interaction with deal team members within the department, as well as other business partners, legal/compliance and corporate communications departments within the OCBC Group. Roles & Responsibilities
- Draft updates to investors; prepare pitch-books, private placement memoranda, and marketing materials;
- Coordinate events and prepare investor presentations
- Maintain a database of due diligence information and coordinate due diligence process/ responses to investors' queries;
- Build internal relationships across OCBC Group and communicate with external investors and key industry stakeholders;
- Work with Portfolio Administration and deal teams on quarterly and annual reports to investors;
- Responsible for fund operations including coordinating the issuance of capital calls, organizing Investment/Advisory Committee meetings, tax filing matters;
- Liaise with fund administrator and auditor on bookkeeping and annual audit matters.
Reporting to Head, Portfolio Administration, Mezzanine Capital Unit Qualifications
The successful candidate should have:
- This individual must have a high level of literacy with financials and the ability to comprehend broad and complex themes and disseminate internally as concise and usable information.
- A good attitude, cultural fit, strong financial / quantitative/ communication / written skills, and articulation are essential.
- The successful candidate should have a strong and proven work ethic and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours.
- The individual should be extremely familiar with financial performance analysis, markets, and be a dependable source to external and internal clients.
- A good university degree
- 3 to 4 years or more working experience in the banking and finance industry with minimum of 2-years' experience in investor-/ client-facing roles in investment banking and/or private equity fund placement. Experience in Fund Administration is preferred.
- Highly detail-oriented in all aspects of work
- Strong Excel, database and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Able to build effective relationships internally and with external constituents: investors and industry/ media partners
- Ability to speak/ read/ write Mandarin is a plus