- Works with external clients to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Leads team members in providing support to major clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides key individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing a broad array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Resolves the most complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Uses broad understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Uses knowledge of client services best practices and BNY Mellon client needs to help develop process improvements.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.