The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology, and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust Role Responsibilities:
Skills and Expertise:
- Responsible for successful project delivery in a high-paced environment
- Manage client expectations and work with the delivery organization for timely delivery
- Lead a team of Project/Program managers
- Groom and mentor junior PMs
- Contribute to insurance consulting practice - responsible for 1-2 internal initiatives
- Financial/Budget Management, Team performance tracking
- Sourcing and staffing support
- 10+ years' experience in working in Insurance & IT
- Masters in Business Administration or equivalent. Preferable tertiary qualification in IT and insurance
- Insurance industry certification - LOMA, CII, AICPCU, etc. will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Insurance PAS products will be a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of insurance Industry Trends & Strategies.
- Demonstrated experience working on projects in Insurance domain.
- Ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations
- Comprehensive Knowledge of industry vertical or horizontal processes/issues
- Demonstration of Thought Leadership in a particular area of insurance domain
- Experience in conducting training/webinars to internal/external audience. .
- Strong understanding of technology trends and Insurance Industry applicability for technologies like Cloud, Analytics, Data, IPA/RPA, AI/ML
- Strong understanding and familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle including Agile methodology and Systems Analysis, Use Case Modeling etc.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents & ability to present to various audiences.
- Displays high level of personal maturity and ability to perform in an unstructured, ambiguous environment.
- Ability and willingness to proactively accept and drive change
- Ability to lead, motivate, and influence to accomplish objectives
- Leadership experience in client facing situation
- Ability to groom team members for higher responsibilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge & apply a framework to present a solution.
- Capability to understand the big picture
- Innovativeness & Thinking Out of the Box
- Success in selling process and displayed service orientation.
- IT literacy, Analytical s & Problem solving
- Ability to work independently
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 08 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.