The Research Analyst/Data Scientist
will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Undertake analysis of specific sectors and securities.
- Participate in and share insights from meetings with various companies and third parties.
- Use research findings to present new ideas and buy/sell suggestions to portfolio managers, where appropriate.
- Responsible for fulfilling portfolio manager duties when they are out of the office, with approval.
- Support other teams by assisting with ad hoc administrative tasks, including prepare presentations and responding to client queries.
The Research Analyst
will meet the following skillset:
- 2-4 year's relevant experience within the assess management sector.
- Currently working towards or have gained an IMC or CFA qualification.
- Excellent coding capeavility in Python is a must
- Experience using data platforms, such as Bloomberg.
- Good understanding of financial modelling.
- Proactive and well organised individual with strong analytical skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Secured Credit - ABS Research Analyst,
please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."