PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Investment Banking Off-cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Banking Division (IBD) by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The internship typically lasts three to six months, but can vary in length depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will spend your internship assigned to a specific group in a specific region, building basic skills in financial analysis, accounting and valuation, while working on a wide range of domestic and international transactions.
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
• Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments.
• Creating and updating financial models.
• Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value and price transactions.
• Drafting presentations and memoranda for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry.
• Attending team discussions and client meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation.
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put You at ease with financial data.
• You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
• You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
• You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English
• You have strong written and spoken German language skills; ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is an advantage.
• You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
• You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
The deadline for application for this position is 14th November 2022. Please note, we recruit on a rolling basis so application is encouraged as soon as possible.
*Salary is competitive with excellent benefits.