SFP Asset Management was created in Singapore since 2005. SFP Asset Management holds the Capital Markets Services License for fund management for accredited investors.
The Company is specialized in providing exclusive portfolio management services to its institutional, corporate and high net-worth clients with the highest quality standard.INVESTMENT ANALYST- FUND MANAGEMENTJob Description, key responsibilities:
SFP is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual who is starting his/her career.
The open position is Fund of Funds Investment Analyst and the duties include the following:
- Work directly with the portfolio manager on the research of equity funds, fixed-income funds, private equity funds, and alternative strategies funds.
- Assist portfolio manager with due diligence on funds and managers; analyzing prospectus, financial statements, marketing materials, and writing up due diligence questionnaires.
- Provide market and fund research reports, quantitative and qualitative screening, and analysis of new and existing funds.
- Provide analytical support by analyzing portfolios, enhancing and developing research tools, procedures and practices.
- Participate in investment committees, make recommendations as to which funds should be included or excluded in portfolios.
- Work with Excel and Bloomberg updating and monitoring investment tools.
- Support middle office operations and accounting system.
- Other ad-hoc research tasks/projects as required.
Lack in experience in any of the above responsibilities can be compensated by the willingness and ability to learn the same. Requirements:
- University degree holder.
- Individual starting his/her career from 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in investment research/fund of funds/asset management-related activities/investments.
- Good knowledge and interest in financial markets and instruments.
- Actively involved in problem-solving, well organized, highly flexible, displays innovation in suggesting new/better ways of managing things.
- A strong team player is a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to take on work that may be outside the scope of normal duties.
This is an excellent and exciting career opportunity to join a stable fund management company.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working Location: Raffles Place.
Data provided will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.